- EFFECTIVE UTGST (RATES) NOTIFICATIONS
- IGST (Rates) Notification
- UTGST Circular
- UTGST (Rules) Notification
- SGST Circular
- Cess Circulars
- Compensation Cess (Rules) Notification
- Compensation Cess (Rates) Notification
- CGST (Rates) Notification (Effective)
- CGST (Rules) Notification (Effective)
- CGST (Rates) Notification
- IGST Circulars
- IGST (Rules) Notification
- CGST Circular
- CGST (Rules) Notification
Constituent Assembly Of India -Volume IX
Dated: September 05, 1949
The Constituent Assembly of India met in the Constitution Hall, New Delhi, at Nine of the Clock Mr. President (The Honourable Dr. Rajendra Prasad) in the Chair.
Mr. President: We will take up the Fifth Schedule.
The Honourable Dr. B. R Ambedkar (Bombay: General): Sir, I move:That for the Fifth Schedule, the following Schedule be substituted.
*[Articles 215-A(a) and 215-B(1)]
PROVISIONS AS TO THE ADMINISTRATION AND CONTROL OF SCHEDULED AREAS AND SCHEDULED TRIBES
1. lnterpretation-In this Schedule, unless the context otherwise requires, the expression "State means a State for the time being specified in Part I or Part III of the First Schedule.
2. Executive power of a State in scheduled areas.-
3. Report by the Governor or Ruler to the Government of India regarding the administration of the scheduled areas The Governor or Ruler of each State having scheduled areas therein shall annually, or whenever so required by the Government of India, make a report to that Government regarding the administration of the scheduled areas in that-State and the executive power of the Union, shall extend to the giving of directions to the State as to the administration of the said areas.
ADMINISTRATION AND CONTROL OF SCHEDULED AREAS AND SCHEDULED TRIBES