5 Reasons to Take a Wedding Loan
Someone has rightly said, "Marriage halves our grief, doubles our joy and quadruples our expenses."
Marriage is a relationship not only between two beautiful souls, but also between two families. So, it definitely calls for a big celebration. Everyone wants a fairytale wedding.No wonder that the exotic marriage venue, the wedding dress, jewellerys, and other expenses come with a heavy price tag.
Are you planning to get hitched soon? You must have worked on or working on a budget for your wedding!Planning for a dream wedding can be difficult. You need a strong financial forecasting and some contingency reserves to meet all your big fat Indian wedding expenses. In situations when you may not have the necessary amount available to go through the wedding, a wedding loan can be an ideal option.
Wedding loan is a kind of personal loan that allows you to meet your wedding expenses. It is easy to apply for as it is an unsecured loan and you can repay it through monthly installments. Still confused whether to avail a wedding loan? Here are top 5 reasons why you should:
1. Venue: Even if you do not plan a destination wedding, venue tops the chart in the expenditure list. The venue is the highlight of any wedding. Apart from the banquet and decorations, there should be decent rooms available for guests. It is a lot easier and convenient if the guests are staying at the venue. Therefore, even if you want to drastically cut the costs, venue is one area where a big chunk of your finances is going to get used.
2. Wedding dress: In a fairytale wedding, wedding apparel plays a vital role. The bride and the groom both want to look no less than royalty on their D day. Such custom-made pieces will cost you a fortune.So, this is another area where a lot of your expenses will be concentrated, and a wedding loan lets you shop without setting much constraints on your budget.
3. Jewellery: In India, wedding jewelry has sentiments attached to it. Without expensive jewellery sets, marriages are considered incomplete. One can simply not afford to compromise on this aspect of their marriage. With ever-increasing prices of gold and other precious metals, you will have to splurge a big part of the wedding finances to get yourself some fine pieces of jewellery to get that perfect look.
4. Honeymoon: Most of us forget to include this in our wedding budget. But no wedding is complete without a honeymoon. Whether it is a national or an international destination, the stay and travel will cost you a pretty penny. This is the first romantic trip with your better half and you should not settle for less.
5. Miscellaneous expense: Apart from the above, there are numerous other expenses like wedding photography, transportation, wedding invites, sweets, and gifts. These expenses might seem trivial at first but when you start delving deep into planning the perfect wedding, these small expenses will start adding up to your marriage finances.
Weddings are expensive, but it does not mean that you should settle for less. A wedding loan can really help you make your wedding a really memorable event to cherish forever. So, apply for a loan today and fulfill your dream of a fairytale wedding!