- IGST (Rates) Notification
- UTGST Circular
- UTGST (Rules) Notification
- UTGST (Rates) Notification
- SGST Circular
- Cess Circulars
- Compensation Cess (Rules) Notification
- Compensation Cess (Rates) Notification
- CGST (Rates) Notification (Effective)
- CGST (Rules) Notification (Effective)
- CGST (Rates) Notification
- IGST Circulars
- IGST (Rules) Notification
- CGST Circular
- CGST (Rules) Notification
Tax & Litigation go hand in hand! Litigation begins with the issuance
of NOTICE prior to assessment proceedings. If the Reply to the Notice is deficient
or lack in any aspect, additions to a tax payer's income or disallowance
would become inevitable. This brings the Journey of Litigation to the Second
Stage before the Commissioner of Income Tax (Appeal). From here it goes to
the Tribunal, followed by the High Court and the Supreme Court of India.
Income Tax & Litigation go hand in hand! And Litigation begins with the issuance of NOTICE prior to assessment proceedings. If the Reply to the Notice falls short of the Assessing Officers (AOs), additions are made to a taxpayer's income or disallowance beomes inevitable. This brings the Journey of Litigation to the Second Stage before the Commissioner of Income Tax (Appeal). From here it goes to the Tribunal, followed by the High Court and the Supreme Court of India.
WHAT OUR EXPERTS INTEND TO DO?
TIOL has joined hands with several former Revenue officials who have experiences spanning over close to FOUR decades, and gathered in various capacities, including the making of Union Budgets. Based on their hands-on and unique departmental experiences our Experts intend to help Taxpayers or their Counsels / Consultants / CAs etc in the following areas under I-T Act, 1961, Benami Act, Black Money Act & FEMA / PMLA:
A) Drafting Reply to Notices for Scrutiny Assessments, hearing of appeal or reply to show cause notices under different laws mentioned above;
B) Vetting of Reply drafted by the querist;
C) Determination of tax implications on any proposed corporate transactions or business deals or corporate restructuring or M&A or Demerger etc
D) Preparation of Appeal Papers for CIT(A) or DRP or Tribunal
E) Vetting of Appeal Memos prepared by the queries;
F) Settlement Commission - Petition related matters;
F) Any another Advisory support under different tax statutes as may be needed.
WHAT OUR EXPERTS DO NOT INTEND TO DO
No appearance before the Department Officers, CIT(A) and Tribunal. However, representations by practicing advocates / CA may be made available, if required, to be engaged directly by the querist.
WHO ARE OUR EXPERTS?
1) Mr Rajnish Kumar, Former Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax
2) Mr Anand Kishore, Former Chief Commissioner of Income Tax & Former Member of PMLA Tribunal
3) Mr N L Kalra, Former Member, Income Tax Appellate Tribunal
4) Mr Satbir Singh, Former Chief Commissioner of Income Tax
5) Mr Vijay Bahadur Singh, Advocate, Bombay High Court. He specialises in PMLA cases.
Besides these senior officers, we also have some former CCITs and Professionals like Advocate and CAs in our Team to assist you.
This is to be decided after discussion with the querist or his/her representative on a case to case basis.
FOR FURTHER GUIDANCE
1) Richa Nigam: 9873983092
2) Shikha Choudhary: 7838594748
OR, drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org