- EFFECTIVE UTGST (RATES) NOTIFICATIONS
- IGST (Rates) Notification
- UTGST Circular
- UTGST (Rules) Notification
- SGST Circular
- Cess Circulars
- Compensation Cess (Rules) Notification
- Compensation Cess (Rates) Notification
- CGST (Rates) Notification (Effective)
- CGST (Rules) Notification (Effective)
- CGST (Rates) Notification
- IGST Circulars
- IGST (Rules) Notification
- CGST Circular
- CGST (Rules) Notification
Dated : January 18, 2010
Subject : Appointment of One Man Committee to review the selection process for appointment to various posts under the Department of Revenue.
I am directed to convey the sanction of the President to the appointment of a One Man Committee under Shri P G Mankad, IAS(Retd.) to review the existing selection procedure for appointment to various posts under the Department of Revenue namely, (i) Member of the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT), (ii) Member of the Central Board of Excise & Customs (CBEC), (iii) Member of the Customs, Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal (CESTAT), (iv) Member of the Appellant Tribunal of forfeited Property (ATFP) and also at various levels in the Directorate of Enforcement to identify systemic issued in the selection procedure and to suggest measures/changes required for installing a fair, efficient and transparent system in the selection for appointment to these posts. The Committee shall complete the task within a period of 45 days.
2. For the above assignment, he will be paid a lump sum remuneration of Rs. 1,50,000/- (Rupees one lakh fifty thousand only).
3. The CBEC (through the Joint Secretary/Admn.) will provide the necessary logistic arrangments for the One Man Committee.