- IGST (Rates) Notification
- UTGST Circular
- UTGST (Rules) Notification
- UTGST (Rates) Notification
- SGST Circular
- Cess Circulars
- Compensation Cess (Rules) Notification
- Compensation Cess (Rates) Notification
- CGST (Rates) Notification (Effective)
- CGST (Rules) Notification (Effective)
- CGST (Rates) Notification
- IGST Circulars
- IGST (Rules) Notification
- CGST Circular
- CGST (Rules) Notification
ADDRESSED TO ALL STAKE HOLDERS
Sub: Amendment to CESTAT Appeal Forms.
Your attention is invited to Notification No.6/2013-CE(N.T.), 37/2013-Cus (N.T.) and 5/2013-ST all dated 10.04.2013 by which the relevant Rules were amended to revise the Forms for filing appeal in the Tribunal. The new forms for Central Excise (E.A. – 3, E.A. – 4 & E.A. – 5) and corresponding forms of Customs (C.A.–3, C.A.-4 & C.A.–5) and Service Tax (S.T.-5, S.T.-6 & S.T.–7) were introduced and made effective from 01.06.2013. The old forms were continued for a period of three months from the above date of introduction of new forms and the new forms were to be used mandatorily for filing appeal from 01.09.2013. The salient features of the amendments were clarified by Circular No. 969/03/2013-CX dated 11.04.2013.
Feedback and suggestions for further improvement, to make the appeal forms more simple, user friendly and useful for creation of data base are solicited from the stake holders.
Reply may be sent at email@example.com.
F.No.390/ Misc /46/2011-JC
(Sunil K. Sinha )