- IGST (Rates) Notification
- UTGST Circular
- UTGST (Rules) Notification
- UTGST (Rates) Notification
- SGST Circular
- Cess Circulars
- Compensation Cess (Rules) Notification
- Compensation Cess (Rates) Notification
- CGST (Rates) Notification (Effective)
- CGST (Rules) Notification (Effective)
- CGST (Rates) Notification
- IGST Circulars
- IGST (Rules) Notification
- CGST Circular
- CGST (Rules) Notification
Customs, Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal
West Block-2, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066
Dated: April 4, 2012
It has come to notice that orders received from Hon'ble President/Vice-President are not dispatch within a reasonable period. Some time even for two weeks or three weeks or for months together.
It is directed that all order received from Hon'ble President/Vice-President and Hon'ble Members must be dispatched within 3 days from the date of receipt of the order from the Hon'ble Bench.
It is further directed that in the event of Party and his Advocate/Appellant/Respondent seeking Copy of the Order, it may be issued by hand after due verification.
Copy of the circular is also forward the Regional Benches of the Tribunal.