- IGST (Rates) Notification
- UTGST Circular
- UTGST (Rules) Notification
- UTGST (Rates) Notification
- SGST Circular
- Cess Circulars
- Compensation Cess (Rules) Notification
- Compensation Cess (Rates) Notification
- CGST (Rates) Notification (Effective)
- CGST (Rules) Notification (Effective)
- CGST (Rates) Notification
- IGST Circulars
- IGST (Rules) Notification
- CGST Circular
- CGST (Rules) Notification
[TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA EXTRAORDINARY PART-II, SECTION - 3, SUB-SECTION (ii)]
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
44/2015-2020; Dated: October 30, 2020
Subject: Insertion of import policy conditions for items under Exim code 07019000 of Chapter 07 of ITC (HS), 2017, Schedule - I (Import Policy).
In exercise of powers conferred by Section 3 of FT (D&R) Act, 1992, read with paragraph 1.02 and 2.01 of the Foreign Trade Policy, 2015-2020, as amended from time to time, the Central Government hereby amends the policy conditions of items under Chapter 07 of ITC (HS), 2017, Schedule - I (Import Policy).
Effect of the Notification: Import of potatoes under Exim Code 07019000, is allowed for import from Bhutan without license upto 31st January 2021.
This issues with the approval of Minister of Commerce & Industry.
[F. No. 01/89/180/02/AM-17/PC-2(A)/E-3200]