- IGST (Rates) Notification
- UTGST Circular
- UTGST (Rules) Notification
- UTGST (Rates) Notification
- SGST Circular
- Cess Circulars
- Compensation Cess (Rules) Notification
- Compensation Cess (Rates) Notification
- CGST (Rates) Notification (Effective)
- CGST (Rules) Notification (Effective)
- CGST (Rates) Notification
- IGST Circulars
- IGST (Rules) Notification
- CGST Circular
- CGST (Rules) Notification
[TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA EXTRAORDINARY PART-II, SECTION-3, SUB-SECTION (ii)]
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
05/2015-2020; Dated: May 10, 2021
Subject: Amendment in import policy of Integrated Circuit s (ICs) and incorporation of policy condition for HS Codes 85423100, 85423900. 85423200, 85429000, and 85423300, of Chapter 85 of 1TC (HS), 2017, Schedule -I (Import Policy).
In exercise of powers conferred by Section 3 read with Section 5 & Section 9 of FT (D&R) Act, 1992, read with paragraph 1.02 and 2.01 of the Foreign Trade Policy, 2015-2020, as amended from time to time, the Central Government hereby amends the import policy of following items under chapter 85 of ITC (HS), 2017. Schedule -I (Import Policy):
2. A new Policy Condition No. 6 is being added in Chapter-85 of ITC (IIS), 2017, Schedule-I (Import Policy) which reads as under:
3. The facility of online testing of CHIMS. without payment of registration fee, will be available on www.imports.gov.in with effect from 01.05.2021 on trial basis. The CHIMS will be effective from 01.08.2021, i.e., Bill of Entry on or after 01.08.2021 for items as listed in this Notification shall be governed by CHIMS. Accordingly, the facility of online Registration for CHIMS will be available with effect from 01.08.2021.
4. Effect of the Notification: Import policy of item listed above shall be subject to Chip Imports Monitoring System (CHIMS) with effect from 01.08.2021.
[Issued from F.No.01/89/180/29/AM-20/PC-2[A]/E-24342]