- EFFECTIVE UTGST (RATES) NOTIFICATIONS
- IGST (Rates) Notification
- UTGST Circular
- UTGST (Rules) Notification
- SGST Circular
- Cess Circulars
- Compensation Cess (Rules) Notification
- Compensation Cess (Rates) Notification
- CGST (Rates) Notification (Effective)
- CGST (Rules) Notification (Effective)
- CGST (Rates) Notification
- IGST Circulars
- IGST (Rules) Notification
- CGST Circular
- CGST (Rules) Notification
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
16/2023, Dated: September 18, 2023
Subject:- Extension of timelines for filing of Form 10B/10BB and Form ITR-7 for the Assessment Year 2023-24- reg.
On consideration of difficulties reported by the taxpayers and other stakeholders, the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT), in exercise of its powers under Section 119 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (Act), provides relaxation in respect of following compliances:
1. The due date of furnishing Audit report under clause (b) of the tenth proviso to clause (23C) of section 10 and sub-clause (ii) of clause (b) of sub-section (1) of section 12A of the Income-tax Act, 1961, in the case of a fund or trust or institution or any university or other educational institution or any hospital or other medical institution in Form 10B/Form 10BB for the Previous Year 2022-23, which is 30th September, 2023, is here by extended to 31st October, 2023.
2. The due date of furnishing of Return of Income in Form ITR-7 for the Assessment Year 2023-24 in the case of assessees referred to in clause (a) of Explanation 2 to sub-section (1) of section 139 of the Act, which is 31st October, 2023, is hereby extended to 30th November, 2023.
[F. No. 225/177/2023/ITA-II]