- IGST (Rates) Notification
- UTGST Circular
- UTGST (Rules) Notification
- UTGST (Rates) Notification
- SGST Circular
- Cess Circulars
- Compensation Cess (Rules) Notification
- Compensation Cess (Rates) Notification
- CGST (Rates) Notification (Effective)
- CGST (Rules) Notification (Effective)
- CGST (Rates) Notification
- IGST Circulars
- IGST (Rules) Notification
- CGST Circular
- CGST (Rules) Notification
LOK SABHA SECRETARIAT
(STANDING COMMITTEE OF FINANCE BRANCH)
Telegrams : LOK SABHA, NEW DELHI
Fax No. : 23010756
Subject : Examination of the Taxation Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2005.
I am directed to state that in connection with the examination of the Taxation Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2005 which has been referred to them (copy enclosed), the Standing Committee on Finance have sought the views and suggestions of exports and other Institutions on the provisions of the Bill. You are, therefore requested to send your valuation views and suggestions on the provisions of the Bill in the form of a memorandum to this Secretariat latest by 10th September, 2005 for consideration of the Committee.
2. The memorandum which might be submitted to the Committee would form part of the records of the Committee and would be treated as strictly confidential and would not be circulated by anyone, as such an act would constitute a breach of privilege of the Committee.
3. You are also requested to send a list of advocates/other professionals with proven expertise in the field of taxation, who could be contacted in connection with the examination of the Bill and would be willing to appear before the Committee.