- EFFECTIVE UTGST (RATES) NOTIFICATIONS
- IGST (Rates) Notification
- UTGST Circular
- UTGST (Rules) Notification
- SGST Circular
- Cess Circulars
- Compensation Cess (Rules) Notification
- Compensation Cess (Rates) Notification
- CGST (Rates) Notification (Effective)
- CGST (Rules) Notification (Effective)
- CGST (Rates) Notification
- IGST Circulars
- IGST (Rules) Notification
- CGST Circular
- CGST (Rules) Notification
Dated: September 22, 2014
Sub: Guidelines on implementation of suo-motu disclosure under Section 4 of RTI Act, 2005 -Compliance of
Attention is invited to this Department's O.M. of even no. dated 15.4.2013 and subsequent reminder dated 10.12.2013 on the subject mentioned above.
2. In that O.M., it was mentioned that each Ministry/Public Authority shall ensure that the guidelines for suo motu disclosure under RTI are fully operationalised within a period of 6 months from the date of their issuance i.e. 15.04.2013. It was also mentioned that the Action Taken Report on the compliance of guidelines should be sent, alongwith the URL link, to the DoPT and the Central Information Commission soon after the expiry of the initial period of the 6 months. It has been noticed that most of the Ministries/Departments/Public Authorities have not sent the compliance report/Action Taken Report to this Department and Central Information Commission.
3. It was required that each Ministry/Public Authority should get its proactive disclosure package audited by third party every year and such audit should be communicated to the CIC through publication on their own website. It has been noticed that most of the Ministries/Public Authorities have not yet got their proactive disclosure package audited by a third party.
4. It is once again requested that the guidelines mentioned in O.M. dated 15.4.2013 be complied with and the proactive disclosure package be got audited by a third party. The compliance report may be sent to this Department and the Central Information Commission, at the earliest.